2015


October 2015
(Taken while wedding dress shopping in MD)

2015 was a truly incredible year. It began with a trip to Oklahoma to visit Kristen where we stayed up late one night texting a boy named Joey. I guess you could say it was the beginning of the rest of your life, Court. ;) In 2015, you lived on Cloud 9 dating Joey while I embraced my first full year living in Minnesota. In the Fall, Hurricane Joaquin arrived and with it the most whirlwind moment of my life: Stefan's surprise proposal at Brighton Dam! Shortly after, in December, Joey lead you into Mobtown Ballroom and asked you to dance with him and to be his wife. Who would've thought we would both be engaged within two months!! I can't imagine a more magical year. I loved sharing it with you.
 
 
Copyright © Courtney & Lydia
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com