2016


October 2016

Well, if there were ever a year to rival 2015 it would be 2016! This year we both got married, moved into new apartments, and began new lives as wives. Wedding planning is no joke but we pulled it off without wedding planners or any visits to the hospital. And our reward was France and Italy! Stefan and I honeymooned in Paris and you and Joey in Cinque Terre, Rome, and beyond. Travel seemed to be a common theme in 2015 with seemingly endless weddings for you and Joey to attend as well as the start of Joey's new job at Hope International in Lancaster. I had weddings of my own to photograph in Colorado, Maine, and New York to name a few. While life looks a little different than before, we still manage to find time to reunite and spend time together face to face. I'll always cherish those times, as short lived as they may be. I love you!
 
 
Copyright © Courtney & Lydia
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com